24.5.15

Clark Kent é internado no manicômio para tratar a mania de grandeza

Psiquiatra cuida de Clark Kent para que ele possa levar uma vida boa e produtiva e parar de achar que é Super-Homem, parar de querer salvar o mundo...

Smallville Season 06 Episode 12 Labyrinth - Segment 1



...Shelby, what do you say we call it a night, huh?
Shelby? We'll be closing it here in a minute.
What happened, buddy?
Shelby?
Shelby, what is it?
Shelby?
...Do you see something that I don't?

Earth to "Super-Freak".
Everyone: please, sit down.
Are you still with us, Clark?
What's going on?
Well, you said that you and your dog were in the barn when you heard something. And then you left us.
What are you talking about?
(...)
So... what attacked you?
Was it a Krypton freaky thing?
No, no!... I know! It was a spirit from the Phantom Zone, right, "Kal-El"?
How do you know my name?
'Cause you never shut up about it! Oh great son of Jor-El!...
Settle down, gentlemen!
Back off!
Take it easy, Clark. Take those deep breaths we talked about.
Who are you?
It's me: Doctor Hudson.
I don't want to hurt anyone.
(...)
Why are you doing this to me?
What do you want?
Let me go!
Let me go...
Please!
Someone!
Why am I here???

6-12 Smallville Labyrinth - Clark in Mental Hospital



...
...You must resist. None of this is real.
Leave me alone.
Listen to me: when you were attacked in the barn, you were infected by a being which was released from the Phantom Zone.
Phantom Zone doesn't exist.
Yes, it does.
And if you were human, that spirit would have taken you over... like Zod did to Lex Luthor. But you are much stronger than that. You're Kryptonian!
You're a patient in a mental hospital and just as crazy as I am.
If you give in to Hudson... and undergo this treatment the entity will gain control of your body with all its powers... and reunite the other fugitives from the Phantom Zone. Together they'll enslave all of mankind.
If this is all in my head then how are you here?
I'm in your mind as well... trying to help.
But there's only one way to purge this parasite and regain your consciousness.
You'll have to kill Hudson.
Kill Hudson? I can't kill a man.
He's not a man! Hudson is a Phantom!
You told me not to trust anyone. Why should I trust you?
You know who you are, Kal-El. Trust yourself.
Is it not our little visitor from Mars?
Look within. Believe in yourself. The future of mankind depends on it.
Come on. What's the matter with the freak? Scared of a little fire? Isn't Mars the red hot planet? Welcome home.
Get him out of here.
It's time, Mister Kent.
6-12 Smallville Labyrinth - Martian Manhunter saves Clark



It will be over in a blink of an eye.
Shelby?
I'm still in the barn!...
settle down, son.
I know who I am!
Come back, Mister Kent! Please!
You are having another episode. Think about Lana. You could be together at last!...
Get out of my mind!
It's you?
Welcome home, Kal-El.
Clark?
Clark... are you all right?
Hey!
Shelby!
Thanks, boy. You saved my life...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Eu sempre publicarei todo tipo de opinião e ponto de vista. que NÃO INFRINJAM AS LEIS DO MUNDO, nem as leis da Internet.

Não são toleradas ofensas a nenhuma das pessoas que comentam.

Links para blogs e sites que falem de saúde mental são bem vindos, desde que não sejam sites criados para vender psicotrópicos.

As informações dispostas aqui são CONFIRMADAS através de várias fontes. A qualidade obtida aqui não se consegue da noite para o dia, mas sim de uma experiência de VÁRIOS ANOS.

Portanto, se houver algo a ser corrigido aqui, publique nos comentários, mas COM PROVAS, como eu faço.

Algumas pessoas, ao tomar medicações psiquiátricas ou drogas ilícitas, não sofrem efeitos adversos significativos (como vemos algumas pessoas que fumam a vida toda e morrem de velhice.) Portanto verei como normal algumas pessoas dizerem que nunca sentiram nenhum efeito colateral ao tomar determinado psicotrópico.

Mas qualquer indivíduo que escrever algo contra as informações técnicas mostradas aqui deve PROVAR IMEDIATAMENTE na mesma mensagem, do contrário terei que deletar.

Se quiser me contatar pode ser através de um comentário.

This web site is mostly about human rights, health, music and curious videos from Youtube. If you have any of these your contribution is most welcome.

Links to web sites that sell MEDICATION ARE UNWELCOME.

But if your site is interesting and useful just submit the address, WITHOUT ANY EXTRA ELECTRONIC LANGUAGE, such as HTML or the like. Example, http://pacientepsiquiatrico.com is OK, is accepted. But [url="http://pacientepsiquiatrico.com"] would be considered spam, because of the extra electronic language [url. I'll check it out and link to it if I approve it. Thank you